ComAp's simple bi-fuel conversion modifies your original diesel power generation engine so that it uses natural gas as the main fuel - substantially reducing operating costs. It works by introducing gas into the engine and then electronically controlling gas flow dependent on engine speed and output.
Find out more about our Bi-fuel solutions here.
Use the contact us form to find out more about how we can bring smart control to your applicaitons.
Bi-fuel conversion requires virtually no engine modification and brings benefits in every application:
- Affordable diesel engines combined with inexpensive natural gas
- Economical solution for slow-speed, middle-speed and high-speed engines
- Flexible use of fuel (can even use gas that would normally be flared as a by-product)
- Guaranteed power output
- Efficient and safe operation with lower emissions
- Longer engine life and reduced maintenance costs
|InteliBifuel LITE||Bi-fuel/dual fuel control system for low-powered engine|
|InteliBifuel||Bi-fuel/dual fuel control system for single speed engine|
|InteliBifuel MOBILE||Bi-fuel/dual fuel control system for mobile variable speed engine|
|InteliBifuel 20||Bi-fuel/dual-fuel control system package|
|InteliBifuel 2||Bi-fuel/dual-fuel control system package|
|Gas Train||Low pressure gas train for HSC|
You give us a few details, we give you a lot of savings! Try the ComAp Bi-fuel calculator to see how much you can potenttially save with ComAp's bi-fuel solution.
For more application information including frequently asked questions, click here.